Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: Raj M C — Tumkur Other United States of America
Raider Publishing International

Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Raider publishing cheats Indian author with attractive words. Internet, Internet

I am an Indian author attracted by the big words Adam Salviani has used in the website about his publishing career. I opted for the best package by paying 3000 US dollars for publishing my novel YOIKANA. Good word flowed till the time for publication approached.

Adam stopped writing directly. The book has been published without an introduction that I got from the Sami Parliament in Norway with much difficulty. The acknowledgement page is missing. The novel is published shabbily.

Author copies have not yet reached me even after ten months of publishing the book. Once they even wrote to me that the books were already sent. When I wrote after a month about the book not reaching me they said that they were still trying to send the books. Lies started coming one after another.

I asked them to give up their right to promote my book and send my money back. But they have refused. I find their services are completely contradictory to what they profess in their web. Once they got my money their dealings with me changed me completely. The office would not connect my phone to anyone and responds very impolitely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/internet/Raider-Publishing-International-Adam-Salviani-Raider-publishing-cheats-Indian-author-with-858338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International