directions

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: gcrouse — broadstairs Other United Kingdom
Raider Publishing International
35o 5th Ave 59th floor New York NY Internet United States of America

Raider Publishing International Breach of contract after taking 1799 from me , Internet

I agreed a publishing contract with Adm salviani of Raider Publishing to publish my book. He charged me 1799 then took unauthorised extra money from my account. His work was apalling and when I complained he threatened me with a `gagging` clause. He went on to breach the contract several times and did not supply the services promised. He will not communicate with me and has effectively cheated me and made off with my money.  He is a liar and utterly untrustworthy. I am now persuing him through the courts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/internet/Raider-Publishing-International-Breach-of-contract-after-taking-1799-from-me-Internet-908141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International