Complaint Review: Raider Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: CJ — Barcelona Other Spain
Raider Publishing
350 5th Ave. - 59th Floor New York, New York 10118 New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing Paid money to have a book published. Never received copies of the book. The book has sold but no statements or royalties have been paid. There is no communication no matter how many emails I send, the New York, New York

Over 2 years ago I paid Raider to have a book published. For over a year nothing happened and excuses kept coming as to the reasons why the work had not started yet. After a few months they were very professional and did whatever they had to do for the book to be published. It is at that point when everything stopped!

I received no copies of my book, emails never answered. It has been a year since my book was supposedly" released and no statements of book sales. Now what scares me is the fact that they are making money from my book because I know very well that there has been sales.

I have been sending them emails now for the past 3 months, the latest one telling them that they have stole my work. I still have no reply. Like others here who have submitted a report, we have been cheated and want something done about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-Paid-money-to-have-a-book-published-Never-received-copies-of-the-book-847156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing