Complaint Review: Raider Publishing

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Gus — Greensborough, Vic. Australia
Raider Publishing

Raider Publishing Adam Salviani Comprehensively Ripped Off Internet

I am an Australian citizen. My faith in the all American sense of fair play and decency has been shattered!

I am currently a published author, having two novels on the Internet for sale. A third manuscript has been negotiated for publishing and the outcome looks more than promising.

In November 2010, as a first-time writer, nervous and knowing little or nothing about the publishing industry, I searched the Internet for a suitable publishing company. I was 'intellectually seduced' by the presentation of an American company called Raider Publishing.

With little research and believing, that American businesses operated with the same sense of integrity as companies do in Australia, I trusted Raider with my manuscript...and $A 4000.00 in immediate payment! Naive though understandable, as the USA personifies all that I have stated above.

Between Nov. 2010 and Jan 2012 I received one line emails, assuring me of continuing 'progress' and some difficulties encountered by the company.

The second last email received in Jan 2012 stated that the company was in touch with a printing firm.

The last email was received this very morning, the 7th of Jan. 2012. Kaitlin Flaherty instructed that all legal documents were to be forwarded to Adam. (Adam Salviani, supposed founder of the company.)

My first contact with legal representatives, here in Australia, is scheduled within the next three days. The matter, I will persevere, will be presented before the US consulate in Australia.

Notably: During the period that Raider has held on to my manuscript...and my money...I have books, as stated above, printed and published

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing/internet/Raider-Publishing-Adam-Salviani-Comprehensively-Ripped-Off-Internet-834989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing