Complaint Review: Raider Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: D.G.Torrens — Birmingham United Kingdom
Raider Publishing

Raider Publishing Adam Salvini Ignored, no updates, I fear I may have been ripped off as cannot get in touch with anyone at this publishing house? Internet

I signed up with Raider publishing to have my book published, I paid them 700 GBP that was two months ago, I have barely heard a sound found them since.

I have sent them email after email and still no reply? I have recently sent them an email requesting a response or my money back? We shall see what happens. I am so angry, as a mother with a toddler I can ill afford to lose this money. I did not really have it to part with as I paid by credit card.

I am interested to find out if I can get my money back? If anyone can help me then please get in touch. They have not been intouch with me about my book since they were paid, they have asked me no questions? They have not told me where they are with my book? They have not updated me at all. This is my hard work, my novel, that I have trusted in their hands.

What makes this worse is that Adam Salvini was a writer himself and this was advertised as a publishing house which works in the best interests of the authors? Shame on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing/internet/Raider-Publishing-Adam-Salvini-Ignored-no-updates-I-fear-I-may-have-been-ripped-off-as-c-860386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing