Complaint Review: Raider publishing International

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: N. Anthony — n/a Other Jamaica
Raider publishing International
350 5th Ave Internet United States of America

Raider publishing International poor customer service I felt let down , Internet

A complain against Raider publishing international

I am Nicole M, it seems I am the bad lucked one, because I have been treated so badly by the Raider publishing International: On June 20, 2011 I sign a Gold Contract worth $ 2749 United State Dollars with them to publish my book entitle What face am I, which should be published within seven month after we have signed off on my book.

Realizing that the seven months was too long I enter into their fast track three months deal,  which should see my book published in three months (90days) this costs me an extra US$ 1000.00 Dollars and this increase the cost to publish my book  to US $ 3,749.00, which I paid

After proof reading and editing I signed off on my book in December 2011 thereby clearing the way  for Raider to published my book in three month, which should see the book out by March 2012, we are now in November 2012, eight months plus ( 8 months) beyond the time that Raider agrees to publish my book,  and I dont know where we are with this process. I am asking Mr. Adam Salviani to please address this matter urgently and refund the money paid for fast track service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-publishing-International/internet/Raider-publishing-International-poor-customer-service-I-felt-let-down-Internet-967095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider publishing International