Complaint Review: Raiders Publishing International

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: A Tripptree — Lton Australia
Raiders Publishing International
350 5th Ave. - 59th Floor Internet United States of America

Raiders Publishing International Raiders Publishing are LIARS and ripped me off, Internet

Raider Publishing has lied to me and has not paid me any royalties. I had to wait for nearly 18 months and during that time I had to hound them constantly to find out what was going on to which half the time they never responded to my Emails. When it was finally released I found that it has so many problems such as poor editing, and it was full of errors. When I looked more into it I realised they had published the unedited copy of the book.

I contacted them right away and Adam promised that the book would be recalled and the correct copy would go to print within a few weeks. Well that was a year and a half ago and still this has not been done. My book has not been advertised and I have not received a cent in royalties. I have contacted them at least a dozen times, by email which they never reply to so then tried to contact them by phone, but again they refuse to let me speak to Adam.

Published an unedited copy. They didnt contact me when my book had been released. I have never received information on the 'marketing campaign' even after I have continually asked. I have never received my free copies, despite repeatedly asking for them. promised marketing services not provided, Have not received a cent in royalties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raiders-Publishing-International/internet/Raiders-Publishing-International-Raiders-Publishing-are-LIARS-and-ripped-me-off-Internet-961790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raiders Publishing International