Complaint Review: Railroad Retirement Board

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: jimmy — Ronkonkoma New York
Railroad Retirement Board
844 Rush Street Chicago, Illinois USA

Railroad Retirement Board are dishonest and corrupt! I can prove it, but the FBI does nothing about it! ONE BIG SCAM!!! Chicago Illinois

I understand that the Long Island Railroad workers lied and committed fraud. But there are still hundreds of Long Island Railroad workers still getting away with it. Managers and union reps that retired from the LIRR track department who sat at a desk are still collecting disability! They made up fake medical problems, but they have connections with the RRB office.

The Railroad Retirement Board Disability office in Chicago had these dishonest workers go to there own (I.M.E.) doctors for a Medical Evulation. They also declared all these people disabled!

Don't be fooled...The Railroad Retirement Board office are also involved in this disability scam, but the FBI didn't go after them for approving 79% of these early retirees. I wonder why?

I was declared "Totally Disabled" by the Long Island Railroad and filed a claim with the RRB's office. The hearing office, Ms Anne M. Baca told me over the phone my claim was good and she would send out her decision. When I got the decision in the mail she declined me. I read her decision and she lied, left out important facts and twisted the truth. The RRB Office is very corrupt!!! Trust me!!!

The RRB office is declining everyone that truly needs it now, because they just cannot get there shit together.  Now my family is suffering because of there dishonesty ways!!!

The truth is the real ring leaders in this disability fraud is the RRB's office! But the F.B.I. doesn't go after them. I wonder why???

I can prove that everything I said is true, but the F.B.I. just doesn't care!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE REAL TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jimmy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Railroad-Retirement-Board/Chicago-Illinois-60611/Railroad-Retirement-Board-are-dishonest-and-corrupt-I-can-prove-it-but-the-FBI-does-not-1099692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Railroad Retirement Board