Complaint Review: Raimonda smith(Farmer's insurance)

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: chimom13 — chicago Illinois
Raimonda smith(Farmer's insurance)
5756 n. ridge street. chicago, Illinois USA

Raimonda smith(Farmer's insurance agent) Scam artist, bad temper, horrible service chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is Derrick Dailei again check ULR, the same as previous

*Author of original report: Raimonda smith worse insurance agent

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report was made by Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS

*General Comment: The Author of this report has no idea what a scam is

*General Comment: ????

Raimonda smith is a scam artist farmer's insurance agent. I tried working with this agent and she took my information, took my credit card information and never got back to me. When i finally got ahold of her she screamed at me, then apologized, then said she was having a bad day. Next day i call her, she says she doesnt need my services and she only works with people with money. She is rude, cant hold a conversation, and has no knowledge of the insurance world. SCam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raimonda-smithFarmers-insurance/chicago-Illinois-60660/Raimonda-smithFarmers-insurance-agent-Scam-artist-bad-temper-horrible-service-chica-1057539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raimonda smith(Farmer's insurance)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is Derrick Dailei again check ULR, the same as previous

AUTHOR: Raimonda - ()

I,m having fun with this scammer. Honest people like me, registering under real names and writes comments and reports under real names. Not mama13, or i,mscammer.com.You will end in jail scammer Derrick Dailey.Promise you. people, knows your stupid and dirty games.Go to read books and learn what is scam.If someone is rude to you it is not a scam.Poeple like you are scammers.Go to read your own reports on Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS and see what is real scam is and attorney general is looking for you and issued arrest warrant.You even told me, owner of this website is under investigation and going to jail for fraud.See what he write to me: COPY:Derrick Dailey Ripoffreport.com owners is wanted by the FBI.cha,cha,cha. Your ex wrote to me. COPY Perry G., Derrick is a con man, thief n is featured on ripoff.com. for stealing money, jewely, n credit card theft from his victims if u would like to look him up. He has done all to me n I hope you take the same precautions I have of letting him in your home. Oh darling, I just went to copy your posts and found out you removed your FB account. Scary?????  To be hunted by law? yes, be afraid, they are coming. Don,t be ridiculous, your post on every site cames from the same ULR.You can change mam13 or imidiot45 , smart people see what is comes from the same person.So one more time.Don,t be ridiculous, no one believes you, scammer.

Raimonda smith worse insurance agent

AUTHOR: chimom13 - ()

first off you must have many enemies if you are posting about someone else that's after you. I don't know who Derrick Dailey is but I do know Raimonda smith. My experience as a client of yours was horrible and I've contacted the bbb and soon the attorney general, along with reported you to many other insurance agencies in the area. From the first conversation we had about my policy you gave me a flat rate I would be charged, instead I check my bank statements and you have charged over 1k extra. When I called you and asked about it you yelled at me, called me insane and had no consideration. After talking to a few agents in the area they confirmed that you are not a good agent and have complaints on yelp. Another agent advised me to post on here so I did. People need to know when someone is horrible at there job and you ma'am are a bad insurance agent. So keep blaming others for this post all you want, but this site allows you to make your wrongs right.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report was made by Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS

AUTHOR: Raimonda smith - ()

This post made by Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS. He was my tenant and run away 5th of May, 2013, without paying rent or 30 day notice( I,m stupid trusted him and did not collect security deposit).His ex boyfriend send me an e-mail with link and info about Derrick Dalley ripoff report and told me, he has been scammed by Derrick also. Because I have all his last info, I posted on ripoff to help people to find this scammer on 5- 20-13. Please, check my report/ comment on Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS. I urged him to send me a check or I will proceed legal action and will place report here .Derrik,s answer was " anybody can place report on anybody.watch yourself". I have all our conversations on FB saved. And here we are, this scam artist did what hi does the best-lie.He never ever was my client, nor was in my office( my office info he has and posted is 7 years old), or never ever talked about insurance.This is low blow and I hope attorney general will find him and will arrest him, because they are looking for him as bounty hunter in Texas.Please, check his report-Derrick Dailey - REM STUDIOS.I believe in carma.Good luck to you Derrick, have fun watching around the shoulder for law agents will come one day for you.

#4 General Comment

The Author of this report has no idea what a scam is

AUTHOR: SCAM WATCHER - ()

The Author of this report hasn't a clue what a scam is and the complaint is ridiculous.  I will say it was very funny and brought me a good laugh.

#5 General Comment

????

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So how exactly were you scammed? Im not seeing it. Is it because she didnt want your business? If she did a basic check on you and it didnt come up pretty, can you blame her. If you think her being "rude" is a scam, what did you say to her to cause her to "yell" at you. Most ppl dont answer the phone yelling and screaming. Normally during the course of a conversation, something has to be said to piss the person off that starts yelling.

How exactly did you test her knowledge of insurance?? Is this just a blanket "Im pissed off so Im going to say mean things" statement? Did she fail to answer a quiz you set before her? This is a site dedicated to helping ppl who have ACTUALLY been ripped off. Not a site to just complain because its here. If you have a actual ripoff report could you please provide examples of this person scamming you. Other ppl use this site as a reference and research. While you may feel this is a retalitory post, all it is doing is showing YOU in a bad light. For all anyone knows your a ex employee or exboyfreind/girlfreind looking to cause trouble. So please if you have any examples or proof of what you state then pls post it so we dont think youre here just to complain and try and ruin someones rep because your butthurt.