Complaint Review: Rain Premier Sushi Bar & Bistro

• Reported By: Princess Miley — Memphis Tennessee USA
Rain Premier Sushi Bar & Bistro
1250 N. Germantown Rd. Cordova, Tennessee United States of America

Rain Premier Sushi Bar & Bistro Discrimation Cordova, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Why Is A Rip Off Report About a Sushi Place Posted Under Religion/ Religious Groups Topic?

*General Comment: huh?

*General Comment: huh?

*UPDATE Employee: Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro

*UPDATE Employee: Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro

Hello my name is LaToya. On Saturday September 5, 2009 i visited Rain Premier Sushi Bar & Bistro located @ 1250 N. Germantown Parkway for the second time. And I must say when this happen the first time I merely considered this to be a over sight. However for the second time we were sat in the rear of the restaurant. It really didn't bother me as much until another african American couple came into the restaurant and hey were also set in the rear of restaurant when there were several tables available throughout the restaurant. I immediately went to the kitchen of the restaurant and demanded my check from my server. At this point i think that something should be done about the situation. This is 2009 years we have passed the times of Black Only restaurant and No Blacks allowed . I am very upset and yes I definitely plain on taking legal actions. We have come to far as a society to tolerate this kind of negative behavior. Are my Degrees not enough, doesn't my money spend just the same or is it just because I'm black I should be subject this kind of ignorance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rain-Premier-Sushi-Bar-Bistro/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/Rain-Premier-Sushi-Bar-Bistro-Discrimation-Cordova-Tennessee-491675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rain Premier Sushi Bar & Bistro

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

You CAN be emotionally ripped off as well as financially and spiritually ripped off and some of the other folks here who are less experienced at life don't get it.

The only RIP OFF I see here is that this lady in the photo should be in films!

Next question, was everyone who came into the restaurant being seated in the back no matter what color they were? If not, then you might have a basis for suspicion.

I will not do business with anywhere that discriminates against people solely on color, ethnicity, gender, lifestyle,race or any of the rest of it!

#2 General Comment

huh?

AUTHOR: Re-think - (United States of America)

Why is this in the this category? And how did you get ripped off?

I am back too, but that does not mean anything.

Rip-off report can help you, but it is post like this, that makes it hard.

#3 General Comment

huh?

AUTHOR: Re-think - (United States of America)

Why is this in the this category? And how did you get ripped off?

I am back too, but that does not mean anything.

Rip-off report can help you, but it is post like this, that makes it hard.

Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro

AUTHOR: Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro - (USA)

In response to comment made about Rain I have to say the following...

Rain, as  a restaurant, takes complete offense at being accused of being a racist business.  We have hosted and promoted a number of parties, that include all races. On the weekends we have sections in our restaurant.  We do not choose what section we are going to seat someone in when they walk in the door, we simply go by what servers turn it is in the rotation.  We are extremely sorry if you took anything the wrong way. In the future if you plan on returning to our restaurant you are more than welcome to call and make a reservation and request where you would like to sit.  We try our best to accommodate everyone that comes to Rain and we invite you to return.  We  welcome your business as we do all of our patrons.

Sincerely,

Rain

Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro

AUTHOR: Rain Premier Sushi Bar and Bistro - (USA)

In response to comment made about Rain I have to say the following...

Sincerely,