Complaint Review: Rain Soft / Mid America Quality Water, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Butler Missouri
Rain Soft / Mid America Quality Water, Inc.
3270 Brookview Kaiser, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 573-302-1772
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Rain Soft / Mid America Quality Water, Inc. Salesman, Jeremy Allen, lied to get a sale Kaiser Missouri

On July 11, 2007, Jeremy Allen stopped at my residence to test my water. Although I did not believe his line about how bad the water was I did like the way the Rain Soft water tasted. He assured me (AFTER ASKING 4-5 TIMES) that YES, this was a SIMPLE INTEREST LOAN and NOT!!! a REVOLVING CREDIT. He told me my payments would be $130 a month for 60 months (5 year loan). That was a BOLDFACE LIE! This is a revolving credit. Can you imagine how long it will take me to pay off a $6488.00 loan??? at $130 per month. Well, now they have just raised my percentage rate to 21.0%. ARE THEY SERIOUS?

It is now 10/08. I have made 14 payment of $130. That equals $1820 and my current balance is $5767.23. My principle has gone down only $720.77 & they have stolen $1099.23 from me. I feel I can say stolen because I was mislead and lied to. This should NOT be allowed to continue. They should not lie to customers and get away with this. This makes me MAD & it should make you mad as well.

Vickie

Kajukenbo55
Butler, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rain-Soft-Mid-America-Quality-Water-Inc/Kaiser-Missouri-65047/Rain-Soft-Mid-America-Quality-Water-Inc-Salesman-Jeremy-Allen-lied-to-get-a-sale-Kai-377884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rain Soft / Mid America Quality Water, Inc.