Complaint Review: Rain Soft

• Reported By: Tania — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Rain Soft
2080 East Lunt Avenue Elk Grove Village, Illinois United States of America

Rain Soft DOESN'T DELIVER on their PROMISES Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Rain Soft is definitely not a stand up company and please avoid doing business with them or their representatives. I received a call claiming to be Home Depot representative, and she wanted to set up an appointment come to my home for a free water test. I was hesitant to set an appointment but the woman on the phone was very persuasive and I folded because I figured that Home Depot was a very well known and respected business. Later I found out they were not associated with the companied as they claimed.

The sales representative who came to the house tested our water and explained the benefits of their system. Stating that in the long run it will save us money several times over what we would pay for it. After dealing with the finance company Castle Credit who they use to finance the loan, that was just one of the biggest lies we were told, but also the most important one. In dealing with this wretched finance company you will pay many times over what the water softener is worth and you will have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Castle Credits henchmen who they pass off as customer service representatives.

One of the other lies I was told about was a soap package. I was told the soap package would save me money on things like laundry detergent, shampoo, hand soap, dishwashing soap and several other everyday items that one could not avoid living without. This would make the cost of the water softener more bearable, but since it was never received even after several calls to Rain Soft as well as several faxes showing that the soap package was in the contract, the cost of the softener as yet to be bearable, and any type of package has yet to be received.

Considering this is clearly in the contract I am considering putting a lawsuit together against them not only for their failed promises but also for misrepresenting themselves, as well as their shady sales tactics. If you have suffered any injustices from this company please reply and hopefully we can get

a class action lawsuit against this company, I know I am not the only person they have wronged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rain-Soft/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/Rain-Soft-DOESNT-DELIVER-on-their-PROMISES-Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-888475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rain Soft