Complaint Review: Rainmaker

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Centurion Internet
Rainmaker

Rainmaker Webrhyno Software supplied has very poor documentation. The campaign manager module has NO installation manual. Requests and support tickets got ignored for 4 weeks. Requests to reimburse me on charges for mod Internet

Webrhyno offers software to the mlm industry, called Rainmaker. The software has add-on modules to expand its functionality. I chose to lease the main module and i added the Campaign Manager module.
Soon after paying for the software the first month, i realized that the Campaign manager module has no documentation to explain the setup. I contacted support to assist me with this. After a month of requests, I suggested that they credit me for the two months that I paid for the module that cannot be used. When the third month's payment became due, I subtracted the payments of the two previous months from the amount due and paid the invoice. Eventually my support tickets got answered and they offered to take the lease for the module off the service. No credit given and no explanation why they never answered my queries. I complained about this and my account was suspended.
My opinion on the company is that the support is totally lacking. My opinion on the software is that the campaign manager should not be offered to the public until a proper manual is made available for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rainmaker/internet/Rainmaker-Webrhyno-Software-supplied-has-very-poor-documentation-The-campaign-manager-mod-1044525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rainmaker