Complaint Review: Rainman Landscaping

• Submitted: Fri, November 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Brian Williams — Westland Michigan United States of America
Rainman Landscaping

Rainman Landscaping Rainman Landscaping did the worst Job and I rehret even hiring them Northville,Michigan, Internet

This company completely mess up my whole house..!Nothing I had asked them to do was right.And after I paid them they were so dam rude to my wife and me I was very up-set with them.I repeat,I have never met people so rude in my life and Mark just remember what comes around goes around..!I would not recommend this company to nobody.

Westland,MI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rainman-Landscaping/internet/Rainman-Landscaping-Rainman-Landscaping-did-the-worst-Job-and-I-rehret-even-hiring-them-N-526639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rainman Landscaping