Complaint Review: Rainsoft Fresno

Rainsoft Fresno
4936 E. Ashlan Ave fresno, California United States of America

Rainsoft Fresno quality home services rainsoft ripoff fresno, California

*UPDATE Employee: I am sorry you are not happy

I purchased a rainsoft system several years ago.  I'm embarrassed to say how much I spent.  The system has never worked correctly.  To make matters worse the way they fixed the system to drain after it circulates or whatever at night, totally wrecked my tile laundry room (newly tiled).  The end spout they had did not fit properly into my drain behind my washing machine.  When it circulated in the middle of the night water would leak down the wall to the floor.  The water soaked under the tile and the thin set that holds the tile to the floor was comprimised.

When we finally discovered the problem they did take care of it.  My floor is already ruined thogh.  The system still never worked well (and still doesn't).  Hard water, rust in water, dirt in water, etc.  They installed external filters which fixed nothing and only cost us more money.  When they come out they charge you an arm and leg for what they call exclusively made filters and membranes for their system only.  I have since found fastfilters.com which sells filters for their system for approximatly $50.00 instead of the $260.00 they charged me.

Oh, as it turned out my membrane needed replacing also.  Total charge to me $400.00.  I could have done it myself for about $100.00.  Hell I would have paid them $150.00 gladly but their greed is more then I can bare.  This is why I am writing this complaint, which is the first complaint I have ever written in my 42 years of life.  Please do yourself, your family, and your pocket book a favor and search for your own filters online.  I can't do anything about my lousy system as I already bought it but from now on I will do the maintainance myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rainsoft-Fresno/fresno-California-93726/Rainsoft-Fresno-quality-home-services-rainsoft-ripoff-fresno-California-847074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rainsoft Fresno

I am sorry you are not happy

AUTHOR: Mark Dorman - (United States of America)

I just read your complaint on this website and would like to try and help.  I searched my customer database and could not narrow it down enough to determine which customer you are.  I would like to review this more and see if there is a way we can make this right for you. If you call our office and ask for me I would like to hear more about your experience and do what I can to help you.

Thank you.