Complaint Review: Rainsoft of West Los Angeles

• Reported By: Fiscalady — San Bernardino California United States of America
Rainsoft of West Los Angeles
5807 Uplander Way, Culber City, CA 90230 Internet United States of America

Rainsoft of West Los Angeles left me hanging needing parts and service Internet

Our water softener system is leaking in the garage and we need to replace the filters under the sink in the reverse osmosis system.

I've called various locations (sales, customer service, etc.) in their office only to get the same recording saying they will call me back ASAP.  This has been going on for a week.  I call every day.  E-mailing does no good either.  When I called the cell of Jack Autry, one of the salesmen, he said he would get someone in touch with me within the next couple of days.  There has to be more than one person who can handle parts and/or service in this company.

We are lease customers and pay monthly for this service.  It appears that we have to give one month's notice from the renewal date of the lease to break it.  That would have been last month.  We're basically screwed for another year.  This leaves us with a system that is basically useless and broken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rainsoft-of-West-Los-Angeles/internet/Rainsoft-of-West-Los-Angeles-left-me-hanging-needing-parts-and-service-Internet-734294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rainsoft of West Los Angeles