Complaint Review: Raintree Village

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Raintree Village
950 E. Alexis Rd. Toledo, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 419-726-2824
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Raintree Village Is Run By Ripoff Artists Raintree Village makes it impossible to get security deposits back after the tenant moves out! Toledo Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Scam

I am writing to report Raintree Village for the crooks that they are. I moved out of the park in October of 2008 with the verbal promise from Ronica (Park Manager) that upon the sale of my mobile home and the move in of new tenants that I would have my $285.00 Security deposit back after 4-6 weeks. That was a lie. Now I get the run around everytime I call them. They don't return my calls. They are nothing but liars, thieves and dishonest people. I am not the only person this has happened to. The park needs to be shut down and demolished. I lived there for three years and in that time the park has been through numerous managers. They fudge the paperwork to scam people out of the security deposits that are paid to move in to the park. If there is anyone out there that this has happened to please try to do something about this!!! It's not right. I am going further with this complaint the Better Business Bureau is going to hear about them also.

Melissa
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raintree-Village/Toledo-Ohio-43612/Raintree-Village-Is-Run-By-Ripoff-Artists-Raintree-Village-makes-it-impossible-to-get-secu-411498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raintree Village

Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: BetzabethT - ()

My husband and I purchased a Pueblo Bonito timeshare. We were told that we would receive 2 bonus weeks every other year at Pueblo Bonito , We were also guaranteed to be a part of their rental program and could rent out our timeshare every other year rather than use it and we would certainly make a profit. Now we are being told by Pueblo Bonito Premier that no such bonus weeks exist for those prices. We only purchased the timeshare for the promised bonus weeks and rental program.