Complaint Review: Rairdon Chrysler Jeep

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: carole — Seattle Washington United States of America
Rairdon Chrysler Jeep
12828 NE 124th St Kirkland, Washington United States of America

Rairdon Chrysler Jeep Rairdon CJ Rairdon in Kirkland-Scammers, Fradulent, Con-Artists- NOT TO BE TRUSTED Kirkland, Washington

I traded in my 2002 Sebring which had 120000 miles and $3000 cash down and purchased a new 2011 Chrysler 200 from this dealership the first part of March 2012 and was treated so bad I couldn't believe it. They first had me sign a dummy contract because they claim they had a bank to finance me but didn't and then called me back to sign a different one and was suppose to give me an extended warranty but charged me for it. Before it was all over I had signed four contracts!  The car they sold me had existing problems and was in service right after I bought it. Then they didn't want to give me a loaner but after some persuasion they did. During the weeks  the car was in service, one day  I went to check on it and they took the keys to the loaner and tried to force me to rent a car, I wasn't going to do that, after a couple of hours and I finally started crying hysterically, then they gave the keys back within seconds. I had never been so embarrass and humiliated. I called LT the salesman who sold me the car and he got me into a 2012 Chrysler 200 at the end of March . Robert the financial manager had me sign 2 other contracts and on the last one he claimed he saved me $3000 off the purchase price but he charged me $2900 for an extended warranty I was suppose to get free. He also put my downpayment as being $1750 not the $3000 I put down and nowhere was it mentioned of the $8400 for my 2002 Chrysler Sebring I traded in. I know these people ripped me off and what can I do about it but try to let other people know how crooked they are and to never go to this dealer. When you purchase a new car this is suppose to be a good experience but they have damaged me so badly I don't ever want to buy another car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rairdon-Chrysler-Jeep/Kirkland-Washington-98083/Rairdon-Chrysler-Jeep-Rairdon-CJ-Rairdon-in-Kirkland-Scammers-Fradulent-Con-Artists-NOT-870125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rairdon Chrysler Jeep