muscle

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — Sunnyvale California United States of America
RaiseMeCapital
n/a, California United States of America

RaiseMeCapital n/a Did not receive investors emails thst were sent to me, confirmed by them on my private email. n/a, California

I joined raisemecapitial to obtain investors for my projects. They suspened my account after I paid them the fee to join, sent them many emails to fix the problem and it it took them a week, time I missed sending out of summary for investments. Mamy investors threw raisemecapital sent me emails to see if I was getting their messages and I was not. Raisemecapital sent out emails stating that they had  software problems - money spent and could not connected with investors lost many deals.

When you contact customer service at raisemecapitial they do not respond to the inquiry and when you call them all you get is an answering machine and they never call you back - here is more info on them - Hosting report about Raisemecapital.com. Raisemecapital.com is currently hosted at SoftLayer Technologies visit site. The IP 208.43.204.193 links to a server in Dallas, United States. The company behind this all is Private Residence.

Something needs to be done about theses people, I should be able to login see my messages and obtain the Bronze / Free package because I was a member, Limited Inbox Access / Receive Messages
They should be closed down, to me they are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RaiseMeCapital/na-California-na/RaiseMeCapital-na-Did-not-receive-investors-emails-thst-were-sent-to-me-confirmed-by-th-719973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RaiseMeCapital