Complaint Review: Rakuten.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: stan — Carmel Indiana
Nationwide USA

Rakuten.com Disreputable vendor with my credit card info; a recipe for trouble Nationwide

I responded to an unsolicited email promoting a number of items.

I initiated the purchase of two bar stools.

I received a confirmation email that my purchase "is on its way"

Two days later another email that states "refund issued" with no explanation.

An email request for further explanation was not responded to.

I went searching their site for a phone no which I could not find (major red flag).

My overarching concern is the fact that this company that obviously has no customer service conviction

is in possession of my credit card info.  Their track record that I am now reading about with their customers' credit card information is very troubling, hence my concerns.

I pen this complaint to warn others about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rakutencom/nationwide/Rakutencom-Disreputable-vendor-with-my-credit-card-info-a-recipe-for-trouble-Nationwide-1169289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rakuten.com