Complaint Review: Rally's at Jackman & Laskey, Toledo

• Reported By: John — Toledo Ohio
Rally's at Jackman & Laskey, Toledo
Jackman & Lasky Toledo, Ohio USA

Rally's at Jackman & Laskey, Toledo Where's the meat? Toledo Ohio

*Author of original report: Rally's rebuttal reply

*General Comment: really??

On or about July 25 I bought several pulled pork sandwiches at Rally's in west Toledo Ohioi.  I was   very disappointed in the sandwiches and I returned one and showed it to the manager.  She stated that they were having a lot of complaints about the sandwich but told me that it was made properly as they were ddirected to make it.  The meat covered about one quarter of the bun.  I called Rally's customer service number and left a report but I haven't heard anything from them.  I went online to the Rally's website but they still haven't responded back.  I took a couple of pictures of the actual sandwich and YOU can decide if this is a good value for the $1.00 I paid.  I don't think it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rallys-at-Jackman-Laskey-Toledo/Toledo-Ohio-43612/Rallys-at-Jackman-Laskey-Toledo-Wheres-the-meat-Toledo-Ohio-1076497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rally's at Jackman & Laskey, Toledo

Rally's rebuttal reply

AUTHOR: John - ()

The manager at Rally's used the same term of "one scoop" per sandwich.  I suspect that you are a Rally's employee.

Like any other business, I compare what other people sell as a comperable item at a comperable price.  The picture they showed in their ad was of a sandwich that had meat covering the entire bun.  If you compare what they sold to what they advertise, you could make a case for false advertising.  The picture shown was much better than the product delivered.  You can't show one product and sell something else with a "what do you expect for a dollar?'response.  I expect to be sold what they show in their ad.  If their ad showed what I show in my photograph, NOBODY would buy it.

Mc Donalds has a double hamburger that has 2 meat patties, 1 slice of cheese, and condements.  They have a dollar menu with the Mc Chicken sandwich and the chicken coveres the entire bun.

This is an actual photograph of a sandwich sold to me by Rally's.  Would YOU be happy with this sandwich?  All Rally's has done is sent me to Mc Donalds, Wendy's, or Burger King.

#2 General Comment

really??

AUTHOR: justmythoughts - ()

I cant believe that you are this worked up over a dollar sandwhich.  Im sure they are told to put 1 scoop per sandwhich and since they are only charging ONE dollar for it, you probably shouldnt expect much.