Complaint Review: Ralph And Company - AAmco Transmissions

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Ralph And Company - AAmco Transmissions
2609 N Church St East Point, Georgia U.S.A.

Ralph And Company - AAmco Transmissions Racist and Rip Off Artist East Point Georgia

I have taken several cars to them...and each time I have taken it to them they have half azz fixed my car...Meaning...they fix one thing.. but something else goes wrong forcing us to come back to them time and time again. However, I trusted these people thinkibg that they are one of the few honest people left in this world- sike!!!!!!!This last time 2/19/09 I brought my truck in to be fixed...I told them to take there time and to fix everything....the radiator and the thermostat was broken and god knows what else...they called me the next day saying it will cost over 900...I cried but said take it slow and let me get the money and fix everything please....they called us two days later and said done- I was weary of this and then they demanded their money...now I have to tell you were are African American...and I did not like his tone- and I quote "you people new it was gonna cost you something to fix it- so pay what you owe...we got bills to pay to, and we want our money" unquote by Charles the manager... We begged , borrowed and hustled to get the money and when we did- they refused to get the truck out of the back yard...my husband said they were laughing at him and told him to go get it himself...now mind you they were getting the white customers cars, but he had to go get his own. When he got in the engine light came on and he went back in and they told him it was just the sensor light- now when we turn it in to them the light was not on....he got across the street and the car died on the spot. He was angry and he had me on the phone and he asked me to listen to the BS - he asked the guy for a boost and to recheck the car- he laughed and said so sorry...we don't have a booster now, so you gonna have to get some one else to help you out..... My truck is shaking, trembling, and smoking,,, and it is still under warranty...now mind you we are black and the store is white own, and white employed...now tell me if that is not a clear case of racism?

Senayj
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-And-Company-AAmco-Transmissions/East-Point-Georgia-30344/Ralph-And-Company-AAmco-Transmissions-Racist-and-Rip-Off-Artist-East-Point-Georgia-427352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph And Company - AAmco Transmissions