Complaint Review: Ralph Murietta Sr

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany and Jason — Whittier California United States of America
Ralph Murietta Sr
420 N. Claridge Dr. Orange, California United States of America

Ralph Murietta Sr Ralph Murietta Ralph Murietta is scamming people!! Orange, California

Ralph took $700 as down payment for a shutter order in June 2012 that was to be delivered and installed in 6-8 weeks. It's been 7 months and he will not refund my money. Every time I follow up by phone, email or text he only responds after weeks, then tells me there are factory delays.
He scheduled an installation date with me in Jan 2013 and never showed or called. When I asked why he didn't show he said he was waiting for the factory. I have asked for my money back on many occasions however he has not acknowledged the request. I filed a report with BBB and found that he had 2 other shutter businesses listed with 5 complaints similar to mine. I just want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-Murietta-Sr/Orange-California-92869/Ralph-Murietta-Sr-Ralph-Murietta-Ralph-Murietta-is-scamming-people-Orange-California-1015139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph Murietta Sr