Complaint Review: Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: mrsc — Mount Vernon Indiana United States of America
Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy
129 Worthington Ridge Berlin, Connecticut United States of America

Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy Double & tripled order, refunded only part Berlin, Connecticut

1.  I originally ordered one set of DVDs for Christmas, per phone.  Immediately my ordered was tripled to $166 on my credit card account (should have been $49.95 plus shipping).  I was able to cancel that order by phone.

2.  I placed an online order for one set.  That order was doubled to $111.70.  I was able to reduce that order to just one set, which was received.

3.  About a week after receiving the one set of DVDs, they sent another box which was NOT ordered, which I refused and wrote their return authorization # on the box.  After reporting them to the BBB, they quickly found my returned order but only refunded $69.95 of the $111.70 they charged for that.  I am still haggling for the $41.75 that they still owe me.

Since this item was a gift for a grandson, I do not yet know if the product is worth the price.

WARNING - this is a totally sham company.  Do not order from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-Paul-Guitar-Made-Easy/Berlin-Connecticut-06037/Ralph-Paul-Guitar-Made-Easy-Double-tripled-order-refunded-only-part-Berlin-Connecticu-1011834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy