Complaint Review: Ralph Paul

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Plant City Florida United States of America
Ralph Paul
129 Worthington Ridge Berlin, CT 06037 Berlin, Connecticut United States of America

Ralph Paul Guitar Made Easy would not let me modify my order, Berlin, Connecticut

When you order this on-line, you are required to "create the order" before you indicate what or how many of the product you want. I wanted one set and when the order was completed, I saw that I was being billed for 2. I immediately sent them an e-mail asking to change the order to 1 set. I received an answer back 2 days later from "Amy" telling me it was too late that my order was already being processed for shipment. My order was not shipped till the next day, so they said. My 1 set wound up costing me $112. The shipping for both sets, in a small box, was nearly $30. In the reply e-mail from Amy was the return authorization which I didn't see till it was too late as you only have 10 days after receiving the authorization, to send it back and they have to receive it by then. Almost impossible. This is a scam from the start. I have copies of all the correspondence clearly showing times and dates. Definitely go elsewhere and find yourself an instructional CD/DVD for learning guitar. Buying it from Ralph Paul could be expensive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-Paul/Berlin-Connecticut-06037/Ralph-Paul-Guitar-Made-Easy-would-not-let-me-modify-my-order-Berlin-Connecticut-998829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph Paul