Complaint Review: Ralph Paul's Guitar Made Easy

300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America
  • Phone: 8006532386
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

Ralph Paul's Guitar Made Easy Rip off and over charging. Wallingford, Connecticut

On December 26th I ordered the Ralph Paul Guitar made easy DVD set after recieving a guitar as a Christmas present.  I ordered one set of the DVD's for $39.95.  During the ordering process I was prompted to order all of these other sets. I did not want them so I ordered just the one set of DVD's.  Once i clicked the submit order button I was charged for 2 sets and no way to change it. I was charged $111. 70 for two sets of DVD's and also two separate shipping and processing charges.
I called the customer service dept and was told to just send one of the items back once it was recieved.  When the shipment came in I called the customer service department again to get a shipping authorization and was told if I would except an $8.00 refund I could just keep the set.  I told her I didn't need the two sets. The CSR told me to just send it to the return address but that I would have to pay the shipping. That will make three shipping charges! Needless to say I have gotten no where with this company and they wil rip you off for as much as they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-Pauls-Guitar-Made-Easy/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Ralph-Pauls-Guitar-Made-Easy-Rip-off-and-over-charging-Wallingford-Connecticut-1000466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph Paul's Guitar Made Easy