Complaint Review: Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre Amsterdam

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Blake — Los Angeles California
Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre Amsterdam
Staalmeesterslaan 410 Internet United States of America

Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre Amsterdam Triple Charged (Quadruple with authorisation) Internet

I booked hotel on Hotwire and prepaid room with them. Every night, I got my card authorized for one night stay. At checkout, I gave my Dutch card and they charged it and the front desk said it did not go through so they charged it again; I looked with my bank and both went through. I told front desk I prepaid on Hotwire and was shocked to be told about paying for room again. He confidentially said I did not prepay room. He confidently said my card did not went through even though I saw accepted on the pin paid. A rip off. Young travelers, a quadruple charge on your cards will ruin your entire budget. Stay away. I called management and they are confident they did not charge me more than once. Over confident management who don't care about customers. I will fight the charges through all avenues possible.

Room had a smell to it. Location is horrible. Restaurant is overpriced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Apollo-Amsterdam-Centre-Amsterdam/internet/Ramada-Apollo-Amsterdam-Centre-Amsterdam-Triple-Charged-Quadruple-with-authorisation-In-1044593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre Amsterdam