Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza And Imperial Majesty Cruise Line

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:livermore California
Ramada Plaza And Imperial Majesty Cruise Line
imperialmajesty.com/ Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Ramada Plaza And Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Get your money back... Ft Lauderdale Florida

I just wanted to inform everyone that I recieved three calls trying to get me to buy this package on top of my "free" 2 day, 3 night cruise. I declined twice but the third time it was reduced to $298 which both my husband and I thought was a good deal. We thought we would give the package to my sister who cannot afford a honeymoon.

Well then I came on this site and three others and realized it was probably a scam or very horrible. So I cancelled my package. The customer service manager told me that even if I went on the cruise and stayed in the hotels that it would be 100% refundable, but I said I wanted to cancel.

Just wanted to let you all know you can get your money back! The number is 1-800-203-9783

Good luck! Be persistant!

livermore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-And-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Ramada-Plaza-And-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Get-your-money-back-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-388835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza And Imperial Majesty Cruise Line