Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resort, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Ramada Plaza Resort, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Ramada Plaza Resort, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Hidden costs, but I got my money back! Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

Well, I got scammed just like many others, and after seeing the reports on this site, I decided to call back to cancel. They did give me quite the run around and continued to offer me more and more upgrades to the trip, but finally agreed to cancel my order. I got the operator's name & extension number, and a cancellation number. She said it would take 7 - 10 days, and in the meantime I would receive a post card varifying my cancellation. She went on to rant and rave about this site and the damage it's doing to their company (I thought, good!) and that they have thousands of happy customers each year. I guess we'll see if and when my money gets credited before I take any further action.

Ashamed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Hidden-costs-but-I-got-my-money-back-F-317332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resort, Imperial Majesty Cruise Line

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

AUTHOR: Kreess - (U.S.A.)

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF THOSE REPORT ON THIS SITE ARE POSTED BY ANGRY EMPLOYEE THAT EITHER GOT FIRED OR QUIT FOR WHAT EVER REASONT THAT MAY BE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE COMPANY FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS AND DON'T BELIEVE WE MAKE CUSTOMER DO WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET TRANSFERED TO THE VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT THEY DO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT TO AUTHORIZE THE CHARGES SO IT IS YOUR CHOISE AS A CUSTOMER TO SAY NO. KEEP IN MIND YOU ARE ON THE PHONE YOU CAN HANG UP AT ANYTIME SO AS FAR AS THIS BEING A RIP OFF I DON'T SEE HOW YOU GET A GREAT VACATION FOR A WONDERFUL PRICE IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT. IF THERE WAS NOT ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT A COMPANY THEN THEIR WOULD BE SOMETHING WRONG. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN AND REPORT US IT IS PART OF THE BUSINESS BUT UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF YOU CANNOT JUDGE. RIPING OFF SOMEONE IS CHARGING THEM FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT WANT OR PROMESSING SOMETHING TO THEM AND THEN WE DISAPPEAR BUT IT IS NOT THE CASE SO PLEASE IF YOU READING THIS TAKE THE TIME OUT AND FIND OUT THE REAL IDENTITY OF OUR COMPANY WE HAVE REPEAT CUSTOMER ALL THE TIME AND WHY NOT LISTEN TO THEM. SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN BUT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD BECAUSE WE ARE STILL IN BUSINESS AFTER 30 YEARS SO PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT AND YOU WILL HERE THE GREAT STUFF ABOUT US OK http://www.cruisereviews.com/ImperialMajesty/RegalEmpress.htm