Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resort Orlando FL

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Englewood New Jersey
Ramada Plaza Resort Orlando FL
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-869-2387
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Ramada Plaza And Resort OrlandoRamada Plaza Resort Orlando FL reported that I signed registered mail receipt, and reported that I've paid $599 dollars when I thought I was paying $99.00 Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I just had a very interesting and nasty phone call with the Ramada Plaza resort general manager MAUREEN who informed me that I've paid $599 dollars for the package trip from over a year and a half ago. I asked her to give me some receipt number or account number for me and she insisted that it was mailed out to me and that the post master signed the registered receipt for me. I knew that I signed up for the $99.00 (fool that I was) initial payment for the trip. But I never renewed or extended or even thought I would actually use it. So I was really surprised when she told me I spent $599 dollars which I was unaware of spending and refused to give me any kind of information that would help me prove it. So I'm digging frantically for old bank statements to track this missing money of mine. Gosh I really do know better never to agree to these kind of shenanigans over the phone. I guess next I'll have to cancel my account JUST IN CASE!

got scam?
Englewood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Orlando-FL/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308-4042/Ramada-Plaza-And-Resort-OrlandoRamada-Plaza-Resort-Orlando-FL-reported-that-I-signed-regis-308120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resort Orlando FL