Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resort

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Port Huron Mi
Ramada Plaza Resort
555 SW 12th St Suite 106 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Ramada Plaza Resort ripoff Pompano Beach Florida

My fiance and I have been searching for a wonderful place to go for our honeymoon next month.I received a phone call from Ramada Plaza Resort's last night offering me a great deal on a vacation. Because of there 100th year anniversary we were offered a 3 day 2 night stay for free.The man also offered to upgrade we could also get added 4 days and 3 nights more, free v.i.p. passes to Universal Studios and also 4 days and 3 nights in Las Vegas for only $218.00 which sound great and we were seriously thinking about getting.i am currently waiting for my new credit card to come in the mail so he told me to call back when I received it and they would hold it for me. The man was really nice. I decided to go on the internet and check out about the hotel and glad I seen this. I am a little disapointed in them doing this kind of crap to people. I thank you people for this site and not being tricked from these people. I hope those who did loose there money get it back and have a great next vacation. Thanks again!!!

Jennifer
Port Huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resort/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Ramada-Plaza-Resort-ripoff-Pompano-Beach-Florida-17297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resort