knees

• Reported By: JORGE — EAST BOSTON Massachusetts USA
Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando,/Ft. Lauderdale Vacations
2419 East Commercial Blvd, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando,/Ft. Lauderdale Vacations STOLD MY MONEY, Internet

On June 23, 2008, I purchase a package from RAMADA PLAZA RESORTS Orlando/Ft. Lauderdale Vacations, 2419 E. Commercial Boulevard, Suite 100, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308. The amount Requested for Initial deposit was $198.00 and a $58.00 fee at the vacation day. Any date at anytime Vacation schedule.

I called on April 20, 2009 to book my vacations due to an expiration date on my package that was on December 20, 2009. A Customer Representative told me that I could extend my package at no additional cost so I could have more time to think about it and decide when to book. I took the Customer Representative advice.  The Representative Told me that he/she was going to Re-Send me my Package with some coupons and that my PACKAGE EXPIRATION DAY was Going to Be on December 20, 2011.

November 16, 2009, at 9:11pm I call to make my reservations,  I spoke with Customer Representative Lauren. Who ask me when I was going to book I told her November 27, 2009, She told me ok. Then she transferred me to another representative whose name I dont remember. That representative told me when are you planning to make your reservations I told him  November 27, 2009 he told me ok let me make your reservation and he hang up on me.

I call again spoke with Dan, Who told me the same as the other two representative then hang up on me. I call for the third time a representative whose name was shyvonne  (not sure how to spell it. She gave me the worse and nastiest Customer Service I Have ever received when calling a Customer service department. With a rude and loud Voice shyvonne told me SR your Extension for your package was declined dont you know that? Also you cant book No November 27, because is only 8 days apart. You can only do booking at least 60 days prior to your reservation. Now if you like I can renew your contract or you can call whenever you are ready to book. Now have a wonderful day Sr.

I call again to speak with a Manager to report her rude service and a representative transferred me and the manager never answered and had me on waiting for 1 Hour and 5 minutes till I hang up.

Today November 21, 2009 3:32 pm. I call again to speak with manager whose resolutions was that It was all my fault and he cant do nothing about that they are protected by the federal laws. In other words He told me I will lose my Money and if I try to do anything about it I will lose no matter what.  He told me its my problem and am going to lose my money that there is no resolution for my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-OrlandoFt-Lauderdale-Vacations/internet/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-OrlandoFt-Lauderdale-Vacations-STOLD-MY-MONEY-Internet-526953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando,/Ft. Lauderdale Vacations