Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:St.Catharines Ontario
Ramada Plaza Resorts
, Florida U.S.A.

Ramada Plaza Resorts Orlando - Ft. Lauderdale Vacations Canada Got my refund back, after being put through 3 hours of crap! St.Catharines Ontario

I would just like to thanks this site for being made, and also for everyone who has written in this section. at first i looked up info and i thought "wow! this is such a great vacation!" little did i know the more research i did about this trip..led me to this site and all i have to say is thank you especially after i read one of the articles on here by the person named GOTSCAMMED.

it took me about 3 hours to actually get through customer service. everytime i tried to call they either said oh they are in a meeting call back in 20 min or they are at lunch call back in 1 hour or there is such a high volume of calls call back in 10 min...its all BS!

so anyways once i got through i said i want to cancel my trip and i want a full refund, the girl repeatedly was telling me it wasn't possible i said yes it is i have read through the FLORIDA STATUTES AND CONSTITUTION, and it says i have the right to a full refund and also i mentioned this site and how everyone was not happy, i said i'm not going on this vacation for a timeshare i want my full refund its my right to get it back (they charged me $299/per person $598 total)

she tried to give me more deals i refused to accept them and she kept on saying it wasn't possible to get the full refund, so i said i want to speak to your supervisor and shes like i am one, i said no i want to speak to someone else, so after saying this for 5 min she said ok, she put me on hold and then 10 min later she gave me my full refund back!!..its unbelievable what they put you through!
no one should ever be put through this!

Sothankful
St.Catharines, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Florida/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-Orlando-Ft-Lauderdale-Vacations-Canada-Got-my-refund-back-after-b-378806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts