Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:St catharines Ontario
Ramada Plaza Resorts
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-8581788
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resort Lie To Scam Into Buying Ft Lauderdale/Cruise/Orlando Trip Don't Let them scam you!! Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I got my full refund..and this is how.

Ramada explained this great vacation and for the price I was taken in. I had just had my first baby and knew if I didn't take advantage now I may not be able to afford a vacation any time soon. But now I realize that was a huge mistake.

First of all they told me this was all inclusive, the only cost would be our flight, port fee of $100 and gratuities. They never said we would have to pay deposits, parking fees, service charges, hotel taxes and Florida State sales tax. If I knew this then I would never have purchased this. I can't afford the extras. What did they mean by all inclusive. Liars

The second thing they promised is that we get free Disney tickets. This was also a lie.

Third thing they lied about was that we would get $1000 free shopping spree online and the address would be in my package. They lied, I never got it.

When I paid for this they said they would mail me my receipt, never got it. They say you could be refunded within 10 days, I didn't get my package for weeks.

This week I decided to look into booking the trip. I looked it up on google and realized this is a scam and phoned to get a refund. The woman on the phone was rude and said I could not get a refund. How can I not when they falsely advertised. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET A REFUND?

Jennifer
St catharines, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Lie-To-Scam-Into-Buying-Ft-LauderdaleCruiseOrlando-Trip-Dont-Let-th-317412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I got my full refund..and this is how.

AUTHOR: G0os3 - (Canada)

File a complaint to The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Just write what you wrote in your rip-off report. it will take about four weeks to get your refund...but guarantee you will get all your money back.

engineer