Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Asbury Park New Jersey
Ramada Plaza Resorts
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Ramada Plaza Resorts NEED HELP WITH REFUND OF PACKAGE AFTER 30 DAYS IS UP!! I DO NOT WANT THIS PACKAGE!! HELP! Ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

After booking this supposed "Luxurious vacation" package through Ramada Plaza Resorts with my boyfriend, we put off booking the trip until I received information from my job and school as to when I would be available to book. Unfortunately we purchased the package back in June of 2005 and I am JUST researching this company now, and came across this website devoted to MULTIPLE complaints from consumers of this product. I am mortified as to the content of what I am finding out about this trip and want to cancel it prior to having a terrible vacation. Apparently, according to many peoples postings, it is difficult and nearly impossible to get a refund after the 30 day window after purchase and my question to anyway that can assist me is this...has ANYONE received a refund after the 30 day refund window closed???????? If so, please please please help me out, along with the others who are encountering the same issue. I would be devestated if this vacation turned out to be a hoax. Any info would be appreciated. I am currently researching the Florida Sellers of Travel Act of 2005 and will write the appropriate letter stating my case. Any other suggestions?? Thank you!!

Gina
Asbury Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-NEED-HELP-WITH-REFUND-OF-PACKAGE-AFTER-30-DAYS-IS-UP-I-DO-NOT-WANT-174589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts