Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:Troy New York
Ramada Plaza Resorts
2419 E Commercial Blvd, Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-635-8523
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resorts/Universal Orlando/Carnival Cruise Line/Imperial Majesty Abusive and Refused to Refund Prior to Termination of call. Orlando & Ft Lauderdale Florida

I called today about the Ramada Plaza Resorts Vacation which is supposedly involved with Universal Studios and Carnival Cruise Line. It was a very high pressure call to say the least. Prior to the completion of the call I was transferred to several other people and was given a confirmation number, but had not recorded my ok.. (Recording your verification???)

I should have known. Finally they send my call to a guy named "Mark" and I tell him its off...I do not want the package and his words to me were "well, its too late" !!! I told him I planned to call Discover Card and he said thats what you'll have to do and I was stunned !!!
I called Discover card and a lovely woman told me that you can cancel anything in the first 72 hrs... Please don't make the same mistake and put yourself thru the hell I did today !!!

Colleen
Troy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Ramada-Plaza-ResortsUniversal-OrlandoCarnival-Cruise-LineImperial-Majesty-Abusive-and-R-129426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts