residential

• Phone: 1-800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

NO REFUND WITH REMADA PLAZA A RIP-OFF NIGHTMARE

Like many of the other complaints that I have read today I have also been had by Ramada Plaza Travel Resorts. I thought that I would take a trip with these people and decided to pay on a monthly baises out of my checking account.

I told the guy on the phone I didn't have a credit card and he suggested that I make out several checks and void them, and they would debit my account. I was stunned at how once I had said I couldn't pay that day he was urging me to find a way to post pay for my vacation. This was in December 2000.

In April of 2001 I called to cancel. I wanted them to stop taking money out of my account, and I wanted to cancel the vacation. I did not want to travel with them and would like my money back. They would not refund my money. I don't understand why they will not give me a refund... This has been a nightmare. I have not received any services from these people and they have had my money for almost a year. Please Help!!

Candice
Bardstown, KY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Travel-Resort/nationwide/NO-REFUND-WITH-REMADA-PLAZA-A-RIP-OFF-NIGHTMARE-12395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Travel Resort