Complaint Review: Ramin "Ray" Delavari

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Left for DEAD by Ray — Somewhere Ramin can not hurt me Nationwide United States of America
Ramin "Ray" Delavari
16501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 407 Encino , California 914369 Internet United States of America

Ramin "Ray" Delavari 16501 Ventura Blvd. Suit 407 Encino , California 91436 Phone: 310 362 0240 (USA), International opertunistic Charlitan strikes again Internet

*Consumer Comment: Really Ray...Enough

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DELAVARI HAS HELPED OVER 3000 PEOPLE!

The human nematode that is Mr. Delavari has destroyed many lives by over promising then disappearing.  He has hurt over 3000 people that I know about internationally.  This person if it is one is presently on a real estate binge in California where he hides the money he has stolen from his victims.  If anyone sees him please report to the authorities.  He has recently had many physical modifications.  He is wanted in Europe and Asia for similar crimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramin-Ray-Delavari/internet/Ramin-Ray-Delavari-16501-Ventura-Blvd-Suit-407-Encino-California-91436-Phone-310-362-587920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramin "Ray" Delavari

Really Ray...Enough

AUTHOR: 123456 - (Canada)

Dear Mr. Delavari,

First of all I would like to start off by saying how much of a horrible person you are and I would really like to know how you live with yourself, knowing that you pull in students who want to do something with their lives...something that you will never be and you take advantage of them.
I was one of your victims, believed everything you said and fell for it. "Oh yes, you will get into the school for sure, If you pay me $8000 USD I will be sure that you have a spot. The school gives me a certain amount of spots that I can fill"...really????!!!! "Throughout your education experience and even after, I will do what I need to do to help you succeed...if you pay the $8000 USD" Here's the funny thing Ray, the school that you were recruiting apparently decided to "get rid of you" because of what you were doing and that you were in no way supposed to be charging students so that they would "get a spot."
When I decided to pay the money, hoping that it would help me have a larger chance of getting into the school all of a sudden..."Sorry but i cannot guarantee acceptance" WTF?!?!?!! Finally after not knowing about the situation of my acceptance for 3 weeks because of Ray making excuses every time we called him, we phoned the school and 2 days later I got an email and was accepted. Oh and by the way...didn't hear from Ray ever again.
So Ray where's all this help, this guidance that you spoke of, that I paid all this money for...
I hope anyone who reads this, that you stop dealing with this horrible person. I am writing on this website not because I am some sort of dick that just writes random crap to say something bad about a particular person, I just don't do that, however, Ray Delavari; people need to know what really happens in the end.
I am a student that lost a large amount of money because of Ray Delavari. I really do hope that you stop dealing with him immediately so that you do not have to go through the same nonsense that I did.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DELAVARI HAS HELPED OVER 3000 PEOPLE!

AUTHOR: Delavari Immigration Services - (United States of America)

Dear Reader,

I do have a lot of competitors trying to distort my image before you. This is one of the many examples. In this instance, this individual who obviously has no clue about what he or she is talking about is stating that I am wanted in Europe and Asia and that I have destroyed lives of 3000 people. If anything, I have helped thousands of people reaching their goals. I am wanted by Asia and Europe for crime? What crimes? Show proof otherwise do not try to distort my image since obviously you are such a low life that you wont mention who you are. By the way, if someone does not see me, oh yeah, I can be located at the following address: 16501 Ventura Blvd. Suit 407 Encino California, 91436 how is that? Can you see me know? Physical modifications?? Other than gaining or losing a few pounds I do not know what he is talking about.