Complaint Review: Ramon I. Lomas, AKA Manuel Camara

• Reported By: Noemi — El Paso Texas USA
Ramon I. Lomas, AKA Manuel Camara
3105 Tierra Paola El Paso, Texas United States of America

Ramon I. Lomas, Manuel Camara FLACO Cobarde El Paso, Texas

*Author of original report: I have no idea where he is.

This lowlife has never even bothered to meet his own flesh and blood. He's had twelve years to try and meet her and be her father and his sister tells me not to blame anyone for my mistakes. How much more ignorant can a person be? They come up with all these stupid excuses to not want to support his daughter. But God says, leave the vengeance to me, I will repay. 1 Timothy 5:8 if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramon-I-Lomas-AKA-Manuel-Camara/El-Paso-Texas-79938/Ramon-I-Lomas-Manuel-Camara-FLACO-Cobarde-El-Paso-Texas-766477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramon I. Lomas, AKA Manuel Camara

I have no idea where he is.

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

The child support division found him when he was in prison, he was about to get released and then got re-booked for not paying child support. When that happened he called me and told me, I'm messed up for that, when it was his own damn fault, for not being there for his daughter in the first place. That was the only way the child support has ever found him, through him being in prison. He's been stopped once after that, they took him to jail for not paying child support again, and because he keeps going to jail for not paying child support, he told my daughter and I that we were dead to him. 1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. God says, leave the vengeance to Me, I will repay.