Complaint Review: Ramon I. Lomas

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: Noemi — El Paso Texas USA
Ramon I. Lomas
3105 Tierra Paola El Paso, Texas United States of America

Ramon I. Lomas Flaco This deadbeat hasn't bothered to try and see his daughter for twelve years!!!!!!! El Paso, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I don't see anyone here picking on you

*Author of original report: You can't see the whole picture

*Author of original report: YOU SAID IT SISTER

*Consumer Comment: I'm was not picking on you.

*Author of original report: Thank You

*Consumer Comment: Not every state

*Consumer Comment: FYI

*Author of original report: As a matter of fact

*Author of original report: It's not any of my baby's fault

*Consumer Comment: Indeed!

This coward has never known his flesh and blood. He was 28 and I was 15 when he got me pregnant. I was too immature to realize what a great risk I was taking but, he was already a full grown adult, and knew what he was doing. He never wanted to get to know his daughter, as a matter of fact, he told me that my daughter and I were dead to him. He has done this to, that I know of, 5 women. He's a walking sperm bank, the lowest life form, 1 Timothy 5:8. God says, leave the vengeance to me I will repay. So that is what I'm doing, but I'm letting the world know, what this low-life has done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramon-I-Lomas/El-Paso-Texas-79938/Ramon-I-Lomas-Flaco-This-deadbeat-hasnt-bothered-to-try-and-see-his-daughter-for-twelve-766462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramon I. Lomas

I don't see anyone here picking on you

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

To the original poster:

I don't see anyone picking on you.  In fact, I see people who are understanding your plight and like myself, wonder why your parents didn't prosecute the man.  You are a great Mom and a sweetheart for doing what is right for your child and yourself.  It is not easy to accomplish this in the world today.  This man did wrong by you.  You were way too young at 15 years old to decide to get into a sexual relationship.  The jerk should've been charged with rape, prosecuted and jailed.  Or a little street justice should've been taken by your family.  He did you wrong and now for these last 12 years, he has done wrong to your daughter.   Many deadbeat parents today run from their responsiblities, never looking back, never caring about the child they were 50% responsible in creating, never giving emotional or monetary support for that child.  All deadbeat parents (moms and dads) should be jailed and not released until child support is paid in full.  It's our child's right to be supported by both parents.

Some posters believe in adoption, some abortion and some in raising the child.  Please don't fault us for whatever we believe and post.  Yes, even without knowing your total situation.  You've posted and now some are responding.  That is what public sites are for.  Maybe somewhere in here, someone can give you an answer as to how to find this deadbeat and make him pay up.  There are so many intelligent people who've been through this and learned the hard way.  We stick together, with you and hope that you find justice.

Walk with your head up and with pride.  You've done right and are being very responsible.  Have a great day and I wish you nothing but happiness and a great life.

You can't see the whole picture

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

My daughter has been and always will be perfectly fine with me. My family was always there to support us in anything that we needed until we moved out on our own. Everything's been provided for her since the second she was born so, there is no reason why I should have given her away to strangers. You can't possibly see the whole picture. Stop being so judgemental. Matthew 7:1-3

YOU SAID IT SISTER

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

I know we are both responsible, that is why I've been taking care of my daughter since the second she was born. Him on the other hand, has not provided more than one pack of pampers for twelve years. The reason why I posted on here is, for someone to try and help me find him, so I can provide the child support division with some info., so they will make him provide for his daughter. How more inconsiderate and insensitive can this world be?

I'm was not picking on you.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Not at all.  Actually, I'm sympathetic to your plight.

But I do not understand why your parents did not have this shmuck prosecuted.  What he did with you was illegal and actionable in every state EXCEPT IOWA.  I know what I would do if such a thing were to happen with a child of mine and I just don't understand why he wasn't prosecuted.  If you wish to think of me as selfish and a "monster" then that is YOUR PROBLEM, and just shows that even now, at 27, you're still immature.

Further, I never mentioned abortion and I never indicated anything about punishing an innocent child (you or your child).  Those were labels you addressed to me and they were uncalled for.  Adoption would have been good option.

I am not selfish at all-I'm thinking about what would be best for the CHILD.  There are so many couples who cannot make children that can provide a good home with two parents and a bright future full of more opportunities than an unfortunate 15 year old can provide. I am not saying you were or are a bad person-you were a child yourself at the time and I don't blame you for what happened; I blame him.

Actually, I think YOU were selfish to keep the child.  Another child brought into this world who is UNWANTED by one of the parents (i don't mean you.)

FYI, my wife was adopted-had a wonderful childhood and continues to have a wonderful life.  Oh, and she's a child abuse investigator for CPS-you wouldn't believe some of the horror stories and I offer free credit counseling to folks with credit issues through my sister's church (I'm a certified consumer credit counselor.)

When I was stationed in Sacramento (MSgt, USAF) I was an active volunteer with the American Heart Association and Big Brothers of America.  During my 14 years in Germany I was active with the Transatlanic Council of the Boy Scouts of America.

You calling me selfish and a monster is out of line.

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

Thank you for understanding our situation. I posted on here so maybe my daughter and I can get justice. Not to be picked on. He is out there, thinking that he doesn't have a care in the world and saying that his daughter is not his responsibility. That's exactly what he told me the last time I spoke to him, and yeah I knew what I was doing, but I was also too immature to realize the consequences. You can't think that a fifteen year old and twenty-eight year old are both matured evenly and think the same way.  As a grown man he knew exactly what he was doing and knew the consequences. Nevertheless, he left us high and dry and he's had, for twelve years, and will always have a responsibility to provide for his daughter, and he refuses to provide for her, and that is the issue here.

Not every state

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

15 is not stautory rape in every state.

Additionally, in many states if there is parental consent for 15-17 then its legal. I would say the OP is not asking to be judged based on what she did when she was 15. I know I wouldn't want be judged on my teenage behavior. if the father hasn't wanted to see the child in 12 years, then this report is valid. He is a dead-beat dad. Why pick on her about it?

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I noticed this is not your first report.  Anyway once you post here you are subjected to comments like them or not so drop the attitude.  Don't like the comments don't post!  As for this "father" he did not get you pregnant you were a willing participant so you are both responsible.

As a matter of fact

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

Child support orders were established......TWELVE YEARS AGO!!! So unless you are telling me something to support the case, leave us alone and keep your selfish comments to yourself!!!!

It's not any of my baby's fault

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

Because of our irresposibility, that is not good ground to take it out on my baby, and give her to strangers. She is our responsibility, so we should take care of her. Only a monster would do that to an innocent human being, who is not at any level at fault. She is an innocent child. Only if I was dying, or was in prison, or was under extreme circumstances that I couldn't at all take care of her, then I would have, God forbid, given her away or had an abortion. To do that to a innocent child is just pure SELFISHNESS. ONLY SELFISH PEOPLE THINK THAT WAY!!

Indeed!

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

That's why it is ILLEGAL in the U.S. for an adult to have sex with a minor-it's called statutory rape!

Why didn't your parents have this scum prosecuted?

I just cannot understand why any parent would NOT have this man prosecuted and ensure that child support orders were established.   I also don't understand why any parent would allow their 15 year old daughter to keep a baby under such circumstances.