Complaint Review: Ramon I. Lomas

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Noemi — El Paso Texas United States of America
Ramon I. Lomas
3105 Tierra Paola El Paso, Texas United States of America

Ramon I. Lomas Ramon Calderon, Flaco, Manuel Camara He abandoned my daughter El Paso, Texas

*Author of original report: Selfish b***ards

*Author of original report: Selfish bastards

*General Comment: Never Gonna Stop

*Author of original report: Desgraciados

*Author of original report: Despising Thoughts

*Author of original report: Despising Thoughts

*Author of original report: How more selfish can you get Claudia!

*Author of original report: THAT DEADBEAT FATHER( FLACO) WAS THE WORST FATHER EVER!! >.

*General Comment: He was a good man and a father!

*Author of original report: his last known address is 11124 Montana #100 El Paso, Texas 79936

*Author of original report: COWARD!!!!!

*Author of original report: Money is not the issue

*Author of original report: I know YOU!!!!

*Author of original report: Deadbeat

*Consumer Comment: not a good choice

*Author of original report: I just wish he would have been a good father

*Author of original report: 1 Timothy 5:8

*Author of original report: Biggest deadbeat known to man

*Author of original report: Response to comment

*Consumer Comment: 15?

*Author of original report: Deadbeat father

*Author of original report: Deadbeat father

He flat out left my daughter, he has never known her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramon-I-Lomas/El-Paso-Texas-79938/Ramon-I-Lomas-Ramon-Calderon-Flaco-Manuel-Camara-He-abandoned-my-daughter-El-Paso-Texa-735307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramon I. Lomas

Selfish b***ards

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

YOU THINK NOT EVER HAVING A FATHER IS SOMETHING MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL EVER FORGET. IT WILL STAY WITH HER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! MENDIGOS DESGRACIADOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selfish bastards

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

This has nothing to do with you idiots, this is between his daughter, me, and him. You think because My daughter is not the only children of his that he has left behind, makes him ABANDONING HIS CHILDREN right?!! Damn you people are the most selfish creeps on this planet!!. GOD IS HER FATHER, and He knows what a bastard Flaco has been to her. So don't worry about it!

#3 General Comment

Never Gonna Stop

AUTHOR: chuko - (USA)

I can't believe you still keep goin with this bull. Can't you just give it up and move on. You ain't the only one he left behind. He ain't around anymore so just drop it. You talking all this bull about him ain't gonna bring him back.

Desgraciados

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

You f-ing idiots are just using the stupid excuse, that all I want is money, so that son of a b**ch has a reason to not see his daughter . I knew that bola de mierda would never help me support her, pero en este paiz pendejos el govierno no dejan a desgraciados salirse con la suya!! That was the only freakin way I could keep track of where that walking sperm donor is, since that mierda told us we were dead to him! Pues con mas ganas guey!!!!!! He should have been there for his daughter since day one. You reep what you sow!!!!!

Despising Thoughts

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

He even told me once, "Que no la puede quidar tu papa?" (Can't your dad provide for her) My dad said with rage, "Si dile a ese cabron que llo la voy a quidar, ella es mi hija, ese guey es una mierda!!" My father died in 2003, if only he was still with us, my daughter was 4 yrs old when that happened to him, I thank God that she doesn't remember that.

Despising Thoughts

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

He even told my dad, "Que no la puede quidar tu papa?" (Can't your dad take care of her?) My dad says, "Si dile a ese cabron que si, llo la voy a quidar, dile que ella es mi hija!!" Ese guey, es una mierda!

How more selfish can you get Claudia!

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

My daughter spoke about what a BADDD father, more like sperm donor he is. What her own daughter says about him is real, she has no reason to lie!! She has to see all of her friends enjoy their time having their father being there for them and she only has her mother. I have to be a father and mother to her, when it's father's day i tell her to make me the father's day card they make them do at school!!!She sees all of her friends and all these other kids at school that get dropped off by their father, and always has to see her friends with their father at school in school activities, but they have never once even seen how her dad looks like, or who the bleep he is!!!  I know they dont say anything to her about her not having her dad taking care of her but we all know what they think. He ripped her off of the opportunity to have a father take care of her every single day protecting her and providing for her, taking her to school, picking her up, feeding her, taking her places. HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THAT?!!!All of you mo fos are a bunch of inconsiderate selfish bastards that have no heart, all you care about is yourselves. You have never showed any consideration for my daughter!!!So why don't you just get lost and stop trying to defend a selfish creep like that. You have no idea how much anger I have against him for treating my daughter like if she was a piece of trash that you throw away and forget about. He got what he asked for.God says, LEAVE THE VENGEANCE TO ME I WILL REPAY. 1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his own children, and especially those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. Anyone who defends someone like that is in the same predicament!! If the bastard would have been there for his daughter since day one, and not been out with his whores in the club instead, all this would have never happened to him!! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, HE MADE HER, HE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HER FOREVER, OR HE'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD AND THEN HE'LL HAVE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES FOREVER!! GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!!! NOTHING YOU THINK 0R SAY MATTERS!!!

THAT DEADBEAT FATHER( FLACO) WAS THE WORST FATHER EVER!! >.<

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

That deadbeat was not a good father!! the last time i saw him was wen he was laying down on the couch DRUNK and i was also laying down on the bed watching the excorsist and his sluty, whore girlfriend was laying rite next to me making me watch it with her and i was only 5 yrs old I never been so scared in my life! A good dad is always supposed to b there with his daughter flaco was not a good father he would always sleep with girls that r younger then him and get them pregnanet and never raise his children flaco is a mean, old player. And we didnt kill flaco that was his fault for not feeding me!!!! and not buying me clothes!!!! maybe if he would of have stayed with my mom and not some whore none of this would of have happened to me!!! and the last things he said to my mom were "YOU AND MY DAUGHTER ARE DEAD TO ME" thats wat he said hes not a good father he's a SELFISH,CREEP THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF!! and i dont even really think flacos dead thats just a BIG FAT LIE your telling everybody that he's in hell so he will not pay child support!!! he's not a good father HE'S A CREEP,A SELFISH B*TARD!!! >:,((

- sarai ramon lomas daughter

#9 General Comment

He was a good man and a father!

AUTHOR: chuko - (United States of America)

I've been reading your reports and i would just like to say that Flaco, yes Flaco was a good man despite what you say. Nobody is hiding him from you, i wish they were cause he would still be alive, and yes he did die, nobody would say stuff like that if it wasn't true. You also said that when he went to prison they would of deported him well this last time they did and for what you keep asking for (money). And guess what you aint gonna see him or that cause they killed him over there, thank you i hope your happy.

his last known address is 11124 Montana #100 El Paso, Texas 79936

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

If anyone can please tell me where he is!

COWARD!!!!!

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

All my daughter needed from this lowlife was for him to be her father. What a coward!

Money is not the issue

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

My daughter doesn't need any money. I provide every material thing that she needs. What I'm talking about is a FATHER!!! Your brother doesn't want to understand that because HE'S TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

I know YOU!!!!

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

You think I'm stupid and don't know it's you Claudia. If he's an illegal alien why haven't they deported his *** yet? Why would he be in the US computer system? Why didn't they send him back to Mexico when he was in prison? THAT IS WHAT THEY DO WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS WHEN THE AUTHORITIES FROM THE US CATCH ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadbeat

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

I was only fifteen, I wasn't equipped to make good choices. He was a grown man, he knew better. The point now is that he has to support his flesh and blood, regardless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a good choice

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

you slept with an illegal alien and want the us government to get money from him?
sorry that was your choice, you may need to go to the country he is a citizen of.

I just wish he would have been a good father

He needs God 1 Timothy Ch. 5:8

1 Timothy 5:8

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

To all of you deadbeat sperm donors out there, God says to every man on earth, "If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." De tu hija te escondes Ramon Lomas pero eso te dice Dios, y de El no te puedes esconder.

Biggest deadbeat known to man

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

Worst of the worst deadbeat sperm donor

Response to comment

AUTHOR: Noemi - (USA)

Thanks, but I don't believe that any of this is my daughters fault, and only God has the right to terminate someone's life. Nevertheless, now they are trying even harder to hide him from me and the child support division, by recently telling us that "he supposedly died," when he had told me in the past that "we were dead to him." What a coincidence, maybe he did die, who knows, but I believe they are just saying that to hide him. I won't believe that until I see his grave. Him and his family have always told me that he doesn't have papers, more than likely, so I could never obtain his true identity and file for child support, that is probably also the case for the other five women that he has children from (that I know of maybe there's more women out there). Which means, that I can't obtain evidence that will prove to the child support that he is not dead because I have no social. OH, how frustrating it has been to get him to step up to the plate, but I leave it in God's hands. He will repay.

15?

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

Where were your parents?  Your parents should have insisted that this child rapist was prosecuted and jailed.  Why anyone would allow there 15/16 old daughter to keep a baby is beyond me.

You need to keep after the government agencies to stay after this bozo for child support.

Deadbeat father

AUTHOR: Noemi - (United States of America)

Ramon I. Lomas/Ramon Calderon/Manuel Camara/Flaco enpregnated me when I was 15 and he was 28. That was 12 years ago, the child support division hardly does anything to try and find him so he can pay child support. I've talked to his sister recently and she told me that I'm messed up for filing child support and that I should get a better paying job so that I won't even have to ask him for child support. The nerve!!!!We need justice!!!!!

Deadbeat father

AUTHOR: Noemi - (United States of America)

A man named Ramon I. Lomas/Ramon Calderon/Manuel Camara/Flaco enpregnated me when I was 15 and he was 28. He abandoned his daughter, has never even tried to support her in any way. He owes her 12 years of child support, which is more than 30,000 dlls, I've been trying to find him for many years but his family hide him from me. I've talked to his sister but she says that I'm messed up for filing child support against him. That I should get a better paying job to be able to not even need to ask him for child support, WHAT A NERVE!!!!!