Complaint Review: Randall B Gold

124 West Broadway Monona, Wisconsin United States of America
  • Phone: 855-222-7956
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Randall B Gold FOX & FOX, S.C. Warning about a very bad attorney Randall B Gold Monona, Wisconsin

In 2009 I hired an attorney, Randall B Gold,  from Fox &Fox Law Firm, to represent me in my law case.  For almost 2 years Randall Gold completely neglected my case, failed to recover very important documents,deliberately did not inform me about the status of my case keeping me in the dark with respect to my case and finally after my demands to explain to me his negligence and idleness withdrew from the case.

I am warning everyone who is in need of attorney not to deal with Randall  B Gold because he is a bad and unreliable attorney. Don't repeat my mistake and jeopardize your case by dealing with Randall B Gold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randall-B-Gold/Monona-Wisconsin-53716/Randall-B-Gold-FOX-FOX-SC-Warning-about-a-very-bad-attorney-Randall-B-Gold-Monona-1042763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randall B Gold