satisfaction

• Reported By: Kent R — Irving Texas
Randall Isenberg
4303 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas USA

Randall Isenberg DO NOT USE THIS FIRM Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: In current negotiations with my attorney.

I was screwed by this firm. I never even got to meet or talk to Mr. Isenberg, only his paralegals. I paid him $1500 to do an expungement on a found innocent charge. Instead, he somehow got the case re-opened and changed to a guilty verdict so it will be on my record forever. I do not know if it was incompetence or ignorance in the matter or a combination of the two.  When I asked about a refund, I was told that Mr. isenberg still needs to be compensated even if he messes up. What a load of crap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randall-Isenberg/Dallas-Texas-75205/Randall-Isenberg-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-FIRM-Dallas-Texas-1048172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randall Isenberg

In current negotiations with my attorney.

AUTHOR: Kent R - ()

Please removal my review. I have been contacted by this firm and am currently working with them to resolve all issues.  Thank you.