Complaint Review: Randolph Animal Hospital

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Randolph Animal Hospital
400 South Main St. Randolph, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Randolph Animal Hospital False Medical Invoicing of your pets or animal visits. Randolph Massachusetts

I personally brought my dog into another animal hospital on the weekend due to my dogs health issues and because my primary vets office was closed that day. So my dog was treated and released that day.

2 days go by and my primary vets office called and asked for me to come in and do a ReExam of my dog. So I went in and they stated, they needed to do the proceedure over again because their is still some left that needs to be taken out. So I said ok to it. (even though they should have stated to go back to the aniamal hospital it was performed and they would do it again,free)

Anyhow, I let them take the shot at me since I was there. After that, they told me to revisit in 1 week to do a ReExam on something that was done that day and she specificly stated it was free, no charge at all. So I made the appointment but I could not make it, so my Mother went to the appt.

My mother went and everything was ok. The Doctor stated that she will need to make an appointment for my pets annual exam because it was due in a couple of weeks. So my mother stated her Son will call to make the appointment.

Weeks later I get a bill for $90 approx. stating it was for my pets Annual Exam that I never called to make the appoint yet or gone to. I called and tried to resolve it with 3 employees and everyones answers were all different. I had one guy stating he wanted to resolve this for me but all he did was keep repeating that "this is what I see on the report for the Doctor" over and over after I told him my story. He made no sense and had no intentions to resolve this issue. I told him that the only way to resolve this is to get the Doctor on the phone so we can resolve this with no middleman, he said, she said deal. He stated that aiyt happenning! (He sounded like Ferris Bueller's Teacher but cocky).

So, at the end..no resolution over $90 and they are sending a collection company after me...how silly! I have paid over Thousand of dollars on my pets Vet bills on any calender year without blinding an eye! And they want to play crooked tactics like this..I would love to hear anyone that has gone through this.

Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randolph-Animal-Hospital/Randolph-Massachusetts-02368/Randolph-Animal-Hospital-False-Medical-Invoicing-of-your-pets-or-animal-visits-Randolph-M-429047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randolph Animal Hospital