Complaint Review: Randstad Work Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Randstad Work Solutions
2901 CANAL DR Lansing, Michigan U.S.A.

Randstad Work Solutions wrongful termination Lansing Michigan

I applied at this temporary agent who employs workers for Ryder Logistics located in Lansing Mi. I completely filled out the job application which included my criminal history as I don't hide it. All prospective employees are informed that a complete background check -I.E.-criminal, work history, credit check, etc. will be conducted for Ryder before you are hired in full time with Ryder. As I stated, I clearly wrote on the job application what my background is and I also discussed it at the open interview with the interviewer. I was hired the next day! I was elated that I would finally get back to work again in our poor economy of a state.

All was going great! For 2 months! Then, a representative from Randstad came to me and told me they did my background check and discovered my criminal record and had to let me go! They escorted me out of the building right then!! On my way out, I had stated that the information they had "discovered" is the same information that I wrote on my job application and discussed at the interview yet I'm being fired and was allowed to work for 2 months???

Tim
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randstad-Work-Solutions/Lansing-Michigan/Randstad-Work-Solutions-wrongful-termination-Lansing-Michigan-281516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randstad Work Solutions