Complaint Review: Randy Barson

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — NY New York United States of America
Randy Barson
601 State Avenue Emmaus, PA Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Randy Barson Miracle Motors Sold me a lemon 2005 Ferrari F430 completely misdescribed with accident and paintwork history Allentown, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Ferrari F430 Update

*Consumer Comment: solace

Mr. Randy Barson knowingly sold me a 2005 Ferrari F430 Spider for $126,500 in poor condition. He described the vehicle as being in perfect condition. When the car arrived the front hood, passenger side door and quarter panel, rear engine bay decklid and front bumper had been completely repainted. The front windshield has bee replaced and does not fit well. The car needs a $2,000 service as well. The car was completely misdescribed. Mr. Barson failed to disclose material defects of the vehicle. I attempted for a week to get Mr. Randall Barson to accept the car back or compensate me for the undisclosed damage. He only offered to give back $1,000 of the $2,500 that I asked for. Mr. Barson is not to be trusted and does NOT stand by what he sells. These material facts that were not disclosed devalues the value of the car and not worth the $126,500 that Mr. Barson charged me for the car. Buyer BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Barson/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18049/Randy-Barson-Miracle-Motors-Sold-me-a-lemon-2005-Ferrari-F430-completely-misdescribed-with-978635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy Barson

Ferrari F430 Update

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I was totally wrong when I posted this complaint. This vehicle was never described to me other then by the ferrari dealer who told me it needed a service,prior to my purchase. Any misunderstandings about the condition of the vehicle were my purchasing agents mistake. This car had a pre purchase inspection at the dealership of my choice and I purchased it after that AS IS. I would have removed this unneccesary false complaint however this web site does not allow removal of content once posted. I was confused and angry at the time of the posting.

solace

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You spent $126,500 on a car sight unseen without a test-drive. Now you're complaining about $1500, which is less than 1.2% of the price. I feel your pain.