Complaint Review: Randy Johnson

• Updated: Sat, June 05, 2010

• Reported By: corvetters2002 — glendale Arizona United States of America
Randy Johnson
chandler, Arizona United States of America

Randy Johnson comitted fraud on my taxes and several others chandler, Arizona

I was looking for someone reliable to do my taxes at thee time and was refered to Randy by a co-worker.I had him do the taxes, a few weeks later sign here stateing I did your taxes and mail these forms out fine I did.Several months later five people at my emplorer at the time said they were getting autided I asked how much one was 23k one for 15k etc,etc. Soon I got nalied for 13k , I called the IRS to report him and there is nothing they will do to help. I would like Randy to get what he deserves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Johnson/chandler-Arizona-/Randy-Johnson-comitted-fraud-on-my-taxes-and-several-others-chandler-Arizona-610724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy Johnson