- Report: #966652
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Randy Milam & Tara Milam
Randy Milam & Tara Milam1801 Kingwood Dr. Kingwood, Texas United States of America
Randy Milam & Tara Milam RTM Funding, Residential Texas Mortgage, Charles Randall Milam, Tara Hartman Milam, Tara Lynn Milam, Tara Hartman Lynn Milam Fraud by Misapplication of Fiduciary Property Kingwood, Texas
If during the latter part of the year 2005 or all of 2006 you had any dealings with the aforementioned company and individuals, and they deprived or defrauded you of your earnings or commissions, there may still be time for recourse.
The Texas Statute of Limitations for Misapplication of Fiduciary Property is seven years from the date the offense can be determined to have occurred. If you have already filed some type of motion with the state or federally, the Statute of Limitations may be extended or suspended during the time those motions are being litigated, but not always.
If you were a licensed Loan Officer or Mortgage Broker under their company or their Mortgage Brokers License for "RTM Funding" during that time and were defrauded of your earnings or commissions, (as I was) please contact an attorney who is familiar with the CRIMINAL CHARGE of Misapplication Of Fiduciary Property to see if you would still have time to file against them.
The filing of criminal charges may or may not lead to a settlement, but many times, if the criminal charges can be proven by the plaintiff, restitution is ordered by the courts.
According to Article 12.01 et seq. of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, here are the guidelines for the punishment on the Standard Value Ladder:
An offense under this section is:
(1) a Class C misdemeanor if the value of the property misapplied is less than $20;
(2) a Class B misdemeanor if the value of the property misapplied is $20 or more but less than $500;
(3) a Class A misdemeanor if the value of the property misapplied is $500 or more but less than $1,500; (4) a state jail felony if the value of the property misapplied is $1,500 or more but less than $20,000;
(5) a felony of the third degree if the value of the property misapplied is $20,000 or more but less than $100,000;
(6) a felony of the second degree if the value of the property misapplied is $100,000 or more but less than $200,000; or
(7) a felony of the first degree if the value of the property misapplied is $200,000 or more.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE FOR FILING. Please consult a licensed attorney in your area who specializes in this type of law for information on filing.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Milam-Tara-Milam/Kingwood-Texas-77339/Randy-Milam-Tara-Milam-RTM-Funding-Residential-Texas-Mortgage-Charles-Randall-Milam-T-966652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.