• Report: #1020861

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Collegegal305 — North miami Florida United States of America
Randy Richardson
6811 pembroke pines rd Pembroke pines, Florida United States of America

Randy Richardson Income Tax loyalty financial solutions inc Tax services Pembroke pines , Florida

I saw an advertisement by Randy Richardson providing Tax services within the S.FL area, i then contacted him to set up an appointment to have my taxes prepared. Upon arriving i was a bit skeptical due to the increase in tax fraud lately but i trusted everything he told me.

After sitting in his office for only 20mins, he told me I was all finished and to expect the funds in several weeks. A few days later i went to check the status and was unable to because i was provided false information by RANDY and therefore forced me to contact the IRS....

I then called the IRS to verify i had the correct information, but to my surprise i did not! He stole $846.00 from my refund (outside of the fee he charged) without telling me!! I confronted him but he started to ignore me! This company, IM SURE rips off everyone who comes there way!!!! Please beware of conducting business with him or his company!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Richardson/Pembroke-pines-Florida-32023/Randy-Richardson-Income-Tax-loyalty-financial-solutions-inc-Tax-services-Pembroke-pines--1020861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy Richardson