Complaint Review: Rank high

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: NinjaCODMW3 — United States of America
Rank high

Rank high Rank high, John Cota SEO Services - GUARANTEED #1 First Page Google Ranking For Your Website! Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is the opposite of the experience that I had with John's services.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is FALSE SLANDER by a COMPETITOR

I have recently been had by the likes of John Cota and the rest of his gang of thieves first of all I want everyone to know that John Cota is not the only one behind this 'Google Page 1 SEO Service Scam' There is a ring of individuals whom he has write testimonials and whom he works with on a regular basis to rank up sites. The problem with John's services are that he uses link farms and other means which basically kill your ranking when google spiders recrawl your site. I have first hand experience with John Cota and would advise against using him unless you want to risk jeopardizing your site to google. The best bet is to do the work yourself. It might seem hard but its actually the safest and most rewarding way to rank up your site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rank-high/internet/Rank-high-Rank-high-John-Cota-SEO-Services-GUARANTEED-1-First-Page-Google-Ranking-For-791629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rank high

This is the opposite of the experience that I had with John's services.

AUTHOR: MarkWilliams - (United States of America)

I am a customer of John's and I cannot believe what I am reading. I have used his SEO services on my websites for several years and John has always generated excellent results for them. He has also built five websites for me that are currently making anywhere from $1 to $7 a day. They all rank very high on Google and other search engines.

The person who is posting this slander against John seems to have a very aggressive agenda to try to destroy him. Anger and malice of this nature is not something that normally results from a $300 purchase. It is very obvious that the author of this slander is trying to ruin John's name and his business reputation.

John is very easy to reach by email, and I have never had any problems with his service, support, or communication. If there are ever any problems with my website that might cause Google to disapprove of its content, John emails me with details about what my web designer needs to change to make it more Google-friendly.

I did have a website that I bought on eBay that was cloned from another site, and at first John's SEO service didn't help it any. After looking into the problem to see why Google didn't like it, John helped me get rid of the duplicate content that was on it. Now it is ranking on the first page of Google for a popular keyword.

What your motives for posting these hateful slanderous posts are, I don't know - but I am guessing you are probably a jealous competitor of his on eBay and trying to get him shut down so you can get more work. Whatever the reason, your vicious posts are way over the top. It is obvious that you are out to destroy John for ulterior motives of some kind. You have even created multiple aliases to act like you are more than one person. Slick. Don't you have anything else to do with your life?

I just wanted to post this as an actual customer of John's. This is the opposite of the experience that I have had with him, and this is just wrong.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is FALSE SLANDER by a COMPETITOR

AUTHOR: John Cota SEO - (United States of America)

The person who posted this supposed review is a competitor of mine who HAS NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM ME. His has started up a competing ad on eBay and HE EMAILED ME AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS by SLANDERING ME ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Rest assured that my SEO services are fully backed by a 100% money back guarantee. That is why I have hundreds of satisfied clients, dozens of whom are repeat customers.

My testimonials are 100% true - EBAY FEEDBACK CANNOT BE FAKED. These are hundreds of real people who purchased my products or services on eBay and were very happy with them.

I am in contact with a slander and defamation attorney to stop the stalker who posted this false slanderous report. He is in the process of having this person's illegal actions stopped. The fact is, anybody who wants to can post false allegations against any business or organization anonymously. However, it is illegal to pose as a disgruntled customer when you NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING from the seller. That is why we have laws against slander.

The author of this report has made up numerous screen names and posted his slander about my business on numerous ripoff report websites. Many underhanded business owners post false slander about their competitors all day long in an attempt to steal their clients. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE.

I caught the author of this report SOLICITING SOMEONE TO CLONE MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY so he could compete against me. He sent me an email, telling me that he was going to destroy my business and my reputation by SLANDERING ME AND MY BUSINESS all over the Internet. THIS PERSON HAS NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM ME, and his posts are illegal slander and defamation of character.

I will let you know who this person is as soon as my attorney gets all the legal forms processed. He deals with about 200 cases of this nature each month, so he is very familiar with how to shut people like this down and get a judge to award attorney fees and damages. After my attorney finds out who this person is I AM GOING TO POST HIS NAME HERE ON THIS REPORT for all the world to see. THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL SCAMMER IS.